Here is the recap of the home stretch of the February goal of clutter control. I was getting ready this week to host Tatum's birthday party (scheduled for at the house...yikes!!), so was gearing up to be a REALLY good excuse to go some last minute purging and cleaning up, right??
Right.
Well...it didn't really work out that way.
My back ended up going out and then Jacey ended up getting an eye infection....so the house ended up getting a quick spruce...but not the deep purge that I wanted right before her party....and then we moved the party to the park anyway, but that's a different story.
But this is life...and I live in the real world. And I do the best that I can. And I'm trying to do better about not beating myself up about things.
My goals are lofty...and I'll try to reach them...really I will. But if I don't....I still tried, and it's the effort along the way that's really important.
Because all told, I ended up purging over 200 items from the house in the month of February (granted, lots of it was candy....but still - I got it out of the house!).
That's over 200 things that my house didn't need anymore.
Even though I wasn't as consistent about it as I wanted to be or had intended to be, that total is WAY better than averaging 5 items a week for the month, huh? *grin*
Total Weekly Count = zilch, zip, nada, goose egg
Total February Count =228
February recap of this project
Week 1, Feb 1-4
Week 2, Feb 5-11
Week 3, Feb 12-18
Week 4, Feb 19-25
No comments:
Post a Comment