Well, now there's more...I went to pick her up at ~ 5:15 at daycare and she had thrown up again a little before 5. However, she was acting normally BEFORE and AFTER she threw up....one of the teachers said that she didn't get a very good burp out, so maybe that had something to do with it, I don't know.
Like the dr and I discussed yesterday morning...the throwing up symptom is rather vague...how many times, how much volume, at what point in time should you be concerned??? None of these things are quantified or well spelled out. However, the pupil dilation, lethargy, obvious signs of head injury or trauma are ALL things that you should watch especially closely for...none of which she exhibited yesterday.
So...long update short...I continued to watch her closely onceI got home (she ate her dinner and nursed just fine), monitored her throughout the night (it was a light night for me), and reassessed this morning.
AM Reassessment:
Tatum had a good (read = uneventful) night last night and seems to be doing very well this morning!
She's acting like herself, nursed great, is cooing, talking, playing, etc.
Whew!
No comments:
Post a Comment