1. Kellen's interview went well on Wednesday afternoon...he didn't want to dance for the camera, but oh well. The interviewer told me that she really liked him for this, but I don't know if she tells that to everyone or not. They're shooting the video (it's a video, not a commercial, if I'm understanding things correctly) on Sunday and Monday, so despite me thinking we would know something definitive by now, we're still unsure. However, we heard back from them today and the lady that interviewed Kellen wanted to be sure that he was available for the shoot and is pitching him to her client...
We shall see...
2. Tatum's teeth still are STILL not in yet. They disappeared last week and are now back...with a vengeance.
So I get a phone call yesterday at 3:30...Tatum is inconsolable...she's running a low grade fever (not bad enough to be sent home, but noteworthy - especially considering that I gave her Tylenol myself when I was there at lunch yesterday); will NOT drink her bottle, and is completely inconsolable. For those of you unfamiliar with my dear sweet Tatum, this is NOT LIKE HER!!!
I KNOW (at least as much as any mom can know) that it's her teeth.
HELP ME, HELP US, HELP HER!!! She's been trying to get these things through for 4 months!!!
What else can I do!?!? I've tried it all (I think):
-Teething tablets
-Tylenol
-Orajel
-Zweiback toast
-Teethers (cold and room temp)
-Cold food (i.e., her fruit that I've made taken from the freezer and thawed just enough to mix with cereal, but still VERY cold)
-Rubbing her gums with my fingers
-Vibrating teethers
-Washcloths frozen for her to chew on
-And today's newest addition, Motrin (since she's now old enough for it)
WHAT AM I MISSING???? By all means, if you think of something, post a comment...
That's all for now! I don't want to discuss the Thursday night debacle otherwise known as the Aggie game, so we won't go there.
No comments:
Post a Comment