Saturday, September 15, 2007

Tatum's new milestone

Tatum has been trying to pull herself to standing, but today she REALLY did it. *sigh* We're in SO MUCH TROUBLE over here.

Maw Maw, Paw Paw, Tatum and I got back from dinner tonight and I was in the process of putting away her bulk boxes of diapers. So tere were two packages of diapers in the living room, and she decided that she wanted to get a good look at them...from a different vantage point. So she used the box to pull herself to standing up.

And I have witnesses. Both Maw Maw and Paw Paw saw it too...but they may not tell you because I think they're in denial that their little 6 month old granddaughter is already doing these feats of physical strength.

1 comment:

  1. Watch out mama! Here comes trouble! (just kidding) I can't believe how big she is getting already!

    ReplyDelete