It has been an eventful week for little miss Tatum...here's a quick recap.
1. Tatum's 6-month check up (this past Tuesday):
Well, my little girl isn't so little...
18 lb 2 oz (90%)
26 1/4" long (75%)
So we have officially outgrown the infant carrier and have ordered two new carseats for my van...the old ones will transfer to Matt's Trailblazer when the new ones come in. For now, my vehicle is the only "kid friendly" vehicle, since we have taken out the carrier and installed Kellen's 2nd seat rear facing for Tatum.
2. She said, "Bye bye"
I was leaving daycare Thursday after feeding Tatum and said, "Bye bye" to her. She looked up, mimicked me perfectly and said, "Bye bye."
I'm NOT kidding or stretching this at all. And I have two witnesses...both of the teachers heard it and I think if their heads had whipped to look at her any quicker they would have popped off.
3. She crawled
She's been getting anywhere she wants to go by various methods, including the infamous army crawl, but today..she did the real deal...And to her Aunt Boo...visiting from DC this weekend. This is the first time that Aunt Boo has seen Tatum, so I guess that Tatum wanted her Aunt Boo to feel really special.
Oh my goodness...Do milestones come in threes? We've talked, crawled, now can we get some teeth to FINALLY pop through??? Please???
Are you seriously WANTING teeth? You do know what they do with them while nursing right? Uggh she is such a cutie. I can't quit thinking of those thighs!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI just want her to stop hurting, and they're bothering her SO MUCH. I am not; however, looking forward to the biting that will ensue once the teeth get here. We're already working on "No" with unacceptable forms of playig while nursing. *sigh*
ReplyDelete