Ok...the paper and matching envelopes were bought when Tatum wasn't even a week old. They were designed when she was about a month old, printed when she was about 9 weeks old, stuffed and addressed when she was about 2 and a half or 3 months old...and they've been waiting since then.
I FINALLY got the stamps I needed on Thursday, affixed them and mailed out her.....................................birth announcements!!!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!
Nothing like a little procrastination, right? If you're reading this and think you should have gotten (or should get within the next week or so) a birth announcement but do not, it's very possible that I have your address incorrect in my mailing list. So feel free to make a comment and/or email me with your correct mailing address ('cause the Christmas letter is just a few months away, right!?!?)
And I also finally mailed back Kellen's recalled Sarge today, too...feeling somewhat accomplished since these two things have been sitting on our desk at home just mocking me. *grin*
No comments:
Post a Comment