Last night was surprisingly calm...Kellen was up and down quite a bit, but we have Sponge-Bob set up in our room for just those occasions, so he only found his way into our bed and woke me only a couple of times (once with an ever-so-sweet kick in the side - and he's STRONG!).
Today has been interesting. Neither have run fevers...both have had slightly elevated temps, but nothing classified as fevers. Tatum is acting not quite like herself, and won't let me out of her sight...in fact, I've gotten quite the workout carrying around my 21+ lb girl all day long (WHEW!) I really think that at least part of her fussiness is due to the fact that she's working on that 2nd top tooth...I can see it below the gumline trying to come in, and she's chewing on everything! My body decided to be ever-so-kind, and I got ANOTHER migraine today (that twice in less than a week - ARG!), so it was an oh so fun day around here. Luckily, they both took relatively decent naps....Tatum an early one, Kellen somewhat normal (although he didn't actually fall asleep until Tatum was already awake), so there went my plan to try and sleep off the migraine while they were BOTH asleep, then Tatum actually went down for another short nap a little bit later in the afternoon. I tried to keep them playing with quiet activities...luckily, play-doh is quiet - and can (did) entertain Kellen for a few hours. (Yay!)
They're both obviously getting over their own versions of the cold, but, unless something "wacky" happens tonight, both should be able to go back to school tomorrow. (And I really hope that I didn't just jix myself by typing that out...)
No comments:
Post a Comment