Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Some form or another?

So last week with Tatum it was the virus...with no fever but pulling at her ears - still have no idea what that was about. Beginning Saturday and still ongoing is some sort of stomach bug with me - I'm functional, but just not completely up to snuff. Yesterday a migraine as well, you know, just to top things off for fun. And today Kellen seems to have been hit with a cold. Poor guy. His eyes look pitiful, he's got a runny, sniffly nose, he's sneezy, he says he has a bump inside his mouth, and his throat hurts. He also wanted medicine on his feet (that's how we give Vicks in our house, then put socks on) before going to bed. I'll have to check him again in the morning, but I should have known that something was off by the way that he was acting this morning. He was uber fussy, cranky, whiny, and wanted to go back to sleep and lay down after eating his breakfast - virtually unheard of around here. That should have been my clue...

As I'm typing this, I'm hearing a little seal cough coming from Tatum's room..something new.

My poor babies....

No comments:

Post a Comment