Sunday, February 10, 2008

Basketball

So we watched quite a bit of basketball this week...the Harlem globetrotters on Wednesday night and then the womens game vs tu yesterday morning. Both were a lot of fun! I'll have to post pictures when I have a little more time, but Kellen had a really good time at the Globetrotters, and was asking to go back and watch them again!

We got to visit with Aunt Boo yesterday, and went to the game with her, then spent the rest of the day just hanging out, taking naps, and playing games...What fun!

Now today...wow...So Tatum has been the epitimy of fussiness today...(and she is SO not like that). She's putting her fingers (and anything else small enough that fits until I catch her) into her ears (uh huh) and is happy when I'm holding or nursing her...and only moderately happy at that...I'm thinking ear infection - ug! I guess I'll call in the morning to UPA and take her in first thing to get her checked out...If I had to guess, I would say a double ear infection.

I tested her just a bit ago and put her down in various places - well within reach of me and FUN toys, and she wasn't having ANY of it...again - not like her. She doesn't feel warm, but I know that she's miserable, so I gave her some Tylenol, which she gobbled down.

Fun stuff, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment