We go to Little Dragons tonight, and Kellen is just not acting like himself. He's wanting to go, but whining and not really listening to his instructor, then stops sparring in the middle of a match (which he loves doing), walks over to me and tells me his tummy hurts. So I ask him if he wants to stop and just go home (quite honestly, I'm thinking that I'm calling his bluff and he'll say no). To my surprise, he says yes, and proceeds to take all of his gear off.
We run to the dollar store to get the rest of the stuff for Tatum's cakes and cupcakes for her party, then to Chicken Express to pick up dinner. He's acting more normal by this point in time.
We get home, I tell him to change his clothes, and then hear him yelling for me from his bedroom. He's thrown up in his room! AHHH! It apparently hit him pretty quickly (his room is RIGHT NEXT to the bathroom).
So...no "real" dinner for him, but I did let him have the slightest bit of mashed potatoes and some toast - shouldn't have done that, and you can all guess why.
I call in reinforcements, and Matt finally gets home from class and studying after most of the chaos is over, Kellen is resting in his rocking chair. We let him stay up a little later than normal tonight and just chill out, then Matt goes in to read him a book...he gets sick again.
Poor baby! I'm hoping that this is one of those short-lived ones! Please let this be one of those short-lived ones!
I really hope everyone's better soon! ((HUGS))
ReplyDelete