Friday, February 29, 2008

Enough is enough...seriously

Tatum is now running a fever. And her cough sounds horrible. Luckily - and dare I say it, she isn't throwing up (should I insert the word "yet" there?)

Goodness freakin' gracious. Enough is enough already.

I have clorox coming out of my ears and my washing machine HAS NOT STOPPED ALL DAY.

What is this now...at least two weeks straight with some member of this household sick with some form of something? Man oh man - I'm so DONE with this.

ETA:
I will say...I posted something similar to this rant (and yes, I do understand that this is a rant) on one of my moms boards and was reminded that God doesn't give you more than you can handle. *sigh*

My response: " ...there are many-a-times when God's opinion of me does not align with my opinion of myself and what I can handle. This (entire semester actually) is one such time. But I know you're right and thanks for the encouragement."

I know that my family doesn't have the worst of it (bless some of my friends who have had this worse this season - I'm praying for you guys ), and that many people have it worse on a daily basis. I'm simply frustrated - oh so frustrated right now.

I hate it that my kids are continually sick and I can't help them. It appears that no amount of cloroxing trays, tables, washing in HOT water with extra rinse cycles, and obsessive washing of hands is making much difference (oh wait - what if it is and it could be that much worse? Scary thought.)

Anyway...I AM blessed, and understand that...I'm just frustrated as well...and ready for my family to feel better!

No comments:

Post a Comment