Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Aren't they cute?

Well, it's certainly been a while since I've posted some pictures (or even uploaded them from my camera onto the computer, for that matter), so I thought I would do a quick photo recap of the last few weeks...

Here's Daddy and Tatum enjoying a moment during Superbowl Sunday...

Yes, I guess the old saying is true, "You want what you don't have." Or, you can go with, "The grass is greener..." As you can see, Tatum is sitting in Kellen rocking chair and loe and behold, Kellen is riding Tatum's rocking horse, a toy that he's long since outgrown. (Yes, hand-me downs are alive and well in the our household, thank you very much) But they don't seem to mind! Tatum did eventually figure out the riding horse, but I'm not sure that she's all that sure about it quite yet...


Bathtime fun...Tatum is rapidly learning to drink...from just about anything!...and Kellen, well, he's still my adorably precious Kellen!


Watching the womens basketball game this past weekend...The kids really did very well, especially considering that it was getting close to naptime for both of them!
Here is a picture that I took of Tatum tonight. I was trying to get a shot of her budding tooth that I mentioned in my post yesterday...can you see it? Or are you just mesmerized by her adorable smile, huge dimples, and piercing eyes?

There ya' go...now aren't they just two of the cutest kiddos you ever did see? (Perhaps I'm a little biased, but I don't think so!)

No comments:

Post a Comment