I actually feel GOOD today! And I realized this after lunch, thought about it for a bit and realized....
wait for it....
I hadn't taken ANY pain pills at all today! No Alleve, no Tylenol, no Motrin, nothing! I cannot remember the last time that I felt good drug free! I had almost even forgotten what it felt like not to hurt!
Even if it's just a spark or a glimpse today of what's to come, I totally needed it! It was WONDERFUL to feel good today, not hurt, not ache, not feel like I wanted to crumble in a ball or crawl under a rock, nothing! It's been exactly 7 days on the "regular" pill...when the doctor and nurses had warned me not to expect anything so soon...but that to expect to feel better perhaps within 14-21 days.
God is good...I think He knew the end of my rope wasn't quite that long. Praise God!
God is good! I hope that this continues for you!
ReplyDelete