So Grandpa Gerren came to visit us this afternoon, and once Kellen decided to awaken from his hibernation-like nap (if he was so tired, why DID he fight me so much about taking that nap? Oh wait, nevermind...I just answered my own question), he came to the living room and proceeded to ask Grandpa if he would make pancakes.
Grandpa, of course, obliged with this request, making enough to (hopefully) last for breakfast for the week for both of the kids.
So, Kellen had a whopping 2 1/2 pancakes (with another to come later in the evening) and Tatum had 1 1/2 (after just eating a "snack" that Grandpa had made her - 2 scrambled eggs), then followed that up with about half of a can of sliced peaches.
Did I mention that BOTH of my kids can put away the food? I just don't know where they're physically capable of putting it...seriously.
Despite our love for cloth diapers and their effectiveness in the treatment of diaper rash, Tatum has yet another one - diaper rash, that is. And I saw it happen before my very own eyes, it seems. Whatever she ate on Friday just did not agree with her, as evidenced by the contents of her diaper and appearance of her bottom once we got home from school on Friday. Poor girl! Saturday looked better than Friday, and today looks even better than yesterday. I must determine what it was that she ate, so we can put it on the big, fat "NO" list...perhaps the "mixed fruit" at daycare? I need to figure out what fruit was in that...make sure that she isn't getting any citris, berries, anything like that...
No comments:
Post a Comment