Monday, February 11, 2008

I would have lost SO much money...

Tatum does NOT have an ear infection...but apparently some "virus" - she's not running a fever, is congested, and the doctor says just to keep Tyenol in her for her comfort. I'm really hoping that the "virus" doesn't turn INTO an ear infection...and now I'll be second guessing myself about it since her ears have gotten an "all clear" from the doc.

And Kellen's sweetness today:
I dropped him off in his classroom, and he gave me the "I love you" sign, then wanted to give me another hug (he was across the room from me). Instead, I told him to blow me a kiss, which he did. I "grabbed" it from the air and put it in my pocket, telling him that I would save it for later in the day when I needed a Kellen-kiss. He proceeded to tell me that he still wanted to give me another hug, so he ran to me, hugged me, then looked at me very seriously and said, "Mommy, you can't wash your pants."

"Why can't I wash my pants, Kellen?"

"Because my kiss is still in your pocket and you can't wash your pants with my kiss in there."

Now isn't that just the most adorable thing? My heart just melted...

No comments:

Post a Comment