Kellen is now trying out his hand at basketball. He's playing with our church Upwards league and seems to enjoy it so far. His first game was two weekends ago (yeah, my sitting around eating bon bons must come to an end because I seem to get behind fairly easily on this blog, don't I?) and he played a large portion of the game (four out of the six periods).
After the game he was commended on his defensive efforts - in large part because every guy he was matched up to defend was at least a head taller than Kellen. I certainly hope it was a 'luck of the draw' kind of thing because if the other team did that on purpose, I would be saddened by the ultra competitive nature of a Christian league! But he hustled and tried his very best, with only the limited knowledge that two practices can bring.
Kellen is #5...just in case you couldn't tell.

No comments:
Post a Comment