So it occurred to me that I haven't updated the blog-world with my current medical issues.
I started feeling poorly last Wednesday and initially decided to play the wait-and-see game. Matt had some medical things already scheduled for Friday afternoon (he's fine!), so when I woke up feeling progressively worse towards the end of last week, my most realistic option was simply to wait it out through the weekend and just deal with it.
But I was convinced I had bronchitis again, and possibly a sinus infection.
I went in to the doctor's office on Monday, saw the PA, and she confirmed that I was correct.
This is one of those times when I didn't really want to be right.
*sigh*
So two shots - a steroid and rocefin (one in each cheek - yay for me) and 3 prescriptions later, I'm out the door and hopefully on the road to recovery.
I certainly seem to be sounding better now (day #2 of full medicine), but am just feeling zapped. Unfortunately, some combination of the steroid or albuterol is working to keep me up late, it seems.
I guess this combination is just 'my thing', since I believe I have gotten this the last three years. Ug. At least I know how to deal with it and it didn't progress to pneumonia!
No comments:
Post a Comment