So I posted about trying to declutter, and I'm still working on it. It's going to be a work-in-progress for quite some time, I believe.
This past weekend I tried to tackle a little bit at a time, here and there.
Container cabinet before:
Container cabinet after:
Kitchen drawer before:
Kitchen drawer after:
And as you can see, I re-purposed some of the plastic containers that were sans lids, found during the cleaning of the container cabinet.
I didn't keep a very good count of the items I de-cluttered, but I know it was at least 10 (containers without lids or lids without bottoms), bringing my tally to 56 items.
I periodically went through clothes (especially as I did laundry!) and pulled out five outfits of Jacey's that she's outgrown. I also pulled out 4 additional pieces of maternity clothing from my stuff.
Final tally = 65 items




No comments:
Post a Comment