Wow, I'm already late on posting this....but it took me a while to decide on which verse I was going to work on for the next couple of weeks.
Consistency. Consistency.
It's a work in progress, isn't it?
Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
Psalm 19:14 (King James)
Lord knows I need this reminder.
And I need to pray this to Him often.
As I get stressed and take out my frustration on Matt, or the kids, or some other poor soul.
As I let silly drivers who don't turn left when there is plenty of time to turn before the light turns yellow, let alone red, get me frustrated. (not that this particular incident happened to me this week or anything)
And I need to let this message fully sink in...it's not just the words that I speak, because I can (occasionally) keep my mouth shut when I really want to say something that may not be glorifying to God. It's also the meditations of my heart.
Ouch.
I need this.
Here is the link to the Siesta Scripture Memory Verse post on Beth Moore's site, just in case you're wanting to participate in the project.
No comments:
Post a Comment