I actually was around a group of non-co worker adults tonight. Wow! That's a pretty big deal for me, especially lately, as my life consists of Matt, Kellen, work & family. Period. But I went to a small group hosted by some new friends of ours that started a small group from Grace in town. Matt and I have been talking about trying Grace for ??? months now, and Matt& Kellen actually tried it out on Sunday while I was having my migraine medicine hang-over. I think they really enjoyed it! Hopefully I'll get to actually try it on Sunday and see what I think about it, too.
Kellen had a good time playing with their kids and watching VeggieTales, which is a rare treat for him during the week. Plus, they had lots of fun VeggieTales toys, too, so he just had a blast! I had thought that he might actually go to sleep at some point in time, since it started at 7 (bedtime), but no...he was still awake and going strong when we left at 9:20. Overtired and compensating for it, actually.
We'll see how much I pay for this adult interaction tomorrow...
No comments:
Post a Comment