7-6 in the 18th inning! Whoo Hoo! Way to go Astros! Man alive that was a long game! What was it...the longest in playoff history? Wow!
This somewhat takes the sting off of the horrible game yesterday that the Aggies played with Colorado...or didn't play...I guess whichever way you want to put that. Unlike the 'Stros, our guys just didn't show up yesterday...did they just not get on the plane? I just get so frustrated with those Aggies! Doggone them! And poor Maw Maw, Paw Paw and Aunt Boo got to watch that in person!
What a weekend - it's such a difference actually having Matt around. He didn't have to work at all this weekend, which was such a switch from the norm. We had wanted to get so much done this weekend, but it didn't seem that we actually got it all done...Oh well! No biggie! At least we had some time together, which Kellen really enjoyed.
Girl! As tired as you sounded on the phone, I can't believe you got on here and posted something.
ReplyDeleteOverachiever! *grin*