Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Picture time

Kellen's school pictures are tomorrow morning and sure enough, he fell down on Tuesday afternoon at day care and has a huge goose egg and bruise in the middle of his forehead. Will we ever get a professional picture of him without it looking like we abuse our kid? I mentioned something about the pictures being ruined to Matt (I know, I'm being a little melodramatic here) and he just laughed and said if he wasn't bumped and bruised then it wouldn't really be a picture of Kellen. So true, so true.

And I paid for his lack of sleep this morning...and I must have gotten all of it, because his teacher said that he was great at school. Had a great day there! Peed on the potty TWICE! And this is in place of them changing his diaper - two diaper change times in a row - WOW!. And I still haven't gone on that shopping spree I keep talking about to get him the big boy undees...maybe if I keep putting it off the teachers at school will have him trained. Wishful thinking, I'm sure. But he did pee pee on the potty for me after his bath tonight. I just have to remember to have him sit there longer than he really wants to...and after he's said "all through" since he gets bored before he actually goes pee pee. But he was so proud of himself. I heard the pee pee sound and looked up from what I was doing to see this huge grin on his face,

"Kellen pee pee potty, Mommy!"

All right!

No comments:

Post a Comment