Friday, October 14, 2005

Memory

Kellen sure has one! I allowed him to watch Toy Story when we got home from school today and in the middle of it we stopped it to eat, then got ready for bed and finished it. After it was over I told him that Jeff was going to come and see him tomorrow. He looked at me and said,

"Molly?"

He remembered his girlfriends name...who Kellen met the first part of September. Granted, he had met her once before, but that was a year ago! Wow! I was amazed, to say the least!

"No, Kellen. I don't think that Molly is coming with Jeff tomorrow to see you. I'm sorry."

"Jeff's frogs."

"Yes, Kellen. Jeff gave you lots of frogs when you went to his house the last time."

Amazing I tell you...Just amazing!

"Ok Kellen. Let's go to bed now. A little bit after you wake up tomorrow Mr. Jeff will be here to see you, ok?"

"Ok. Kellen go night night."

Worked like a charm. One bed time story and he was in bed and under the covers. Maybe we should have Jeff come and visit us more often. I'm glad he went down easily. My head is killing me...2 Imitrex today...not a good day for Becca's migraine-world...

I'll update with TMJ stuff later...

No comments:

Post a Comment