Well...since it was a "with Daddy" thing...I wasn't there, but from the pictures, it seems like they had a lot of fun! Kellen's day care had Pumpkin Carving with Daddy on Friday afternoon (isn't that sweet?) - and bless his heart, Matt was the only dad from Kellen's class that did this last year (I guess 1 year old's are a bit young for it? - we didn't know!). So Matt was bound and determined to try again...he was even originally scheduled to work yesterday and when he realized that his shift coincided with this event...got rid of the shift!


I think that this went much better this year than last year! Kellen understood the concept and, of course, this was "Kellen's Pumpkin!" that he had picked out himself. Last year he was scared of the pumpkin and ran away crying - I don't think he'd ever seen something that color that was that large - Matt had picked out a doosey last year! My boys, my boys...aren't they a pair!
So this weekend we have Aunt Boo in town...should have lots of fun stories and pictures to share after today and the game, etc. More later!
No comments:
Post a Comment