Thursday, October 13, 2005

What will he say?

What will he say when I see him tomorrow? I'm referring to the TMJ doctor...I have a follow up appointment tomorrow...dare I say that I hope it's my last one...I can actually open my mouth without feeling the need to weep; however, it's still clicking/popping when I do this, but based on what he said the last time, I could be dealing with that clicking/popping sound for another 6 months - a year, or longer...*pout face*

But, on the bright side...it's better than him saying that the clicking/popping will never go away, right? Because that would spell almost certain surgery...and I'm not sure how life would work with a jaw that was wired shut - even for 6-8 weeks. I'm sure that it has to, because I'm fairly certain that a surgery of that sort isn't all that uncommon, but still...consider my job...with a jaw wired shut...hmmm...definitely an interesting prospect...

Anyway..I'm on a cleaning spree...houseguests coming in this weekend for the game - Beat the hell outta' Oklahoma State! I better see something better outta' the Aggies than what they showed last weekend - come on guys - let's see whatcha' got here!!...and I'm trying to get the front part of the house all cleaned up. I'll leave the vacuuming for tomorrow, since Kellen is asleep and I don't want to take any chances on waking him up, but I would like to get quite a bit done so that Matt can come with me tomorrow morning to my doctor's appointment in Houston...I don't really want to drive there again by myself like I did the last time. I proved that I can do it and I didn't get lost, but I don't want to be in a car that long by myself if I don't have to be. He did a great job on the back (yes, yes I know, it's really the front) part of the house yesterday...I think he worked almost the entire day on this room. And it shows. He's almost completedly done with it and it looks great! So the plan for tomorrow is to finish up the house after we get back from Houston (or he'll stay here and work on it, depending on how much I'm able to get done) before the houseguests come.

I say houseguests, mostly because I'm not really sure who's coming into town...Jeff, and ???? I'm not even sure if there is anyone other than Jeff coming in. hmm.. So anyway..this is probably enough of a blog for tonight...Back to cleaning for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment