So I'm not quite sure what's going on with Lost, which is, I'm sure, the writer's whole point. Saw the women-planted-in-the-hole thing coming a mile away - come ON Sawyer...you of all people should know better!
But what are they doing with the Jack and Locke team up and punch the computer button thing? What the heck is that about? And I thought that Helen was the name of the 900 number girl that Locke called...not an actual girlfriend...hmmm. And they are insinuating something with Jack's wife...just haven't figured out what yet...WHAT!?!?!?
I've gotten Matt hooked on this show and he HATES it. Not the show, but the fact that I've gotten him hooked on it...It's rather funny, actually.
Tomorrow night is Alias. After last week, I think my tear ducts are dry. Matt just couldn't understand why I was getting so upset over a TV show, but HELLO - they JUST GOT BACK TOGETHER AND WERE GOING TO GET MARRIED AND HOW DARE THEY KILL VAUGHN OFF!! I was upset all night - really, and yes, I do know that it's just a TV show. I called Brenna, because I thought of anyone she would understand, but just left a teary, sobby, voice mail because she didn't answer. Sigh...such is my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment