Goal - Average 1 mile per day for 2011
January
4 - 2 miles
6 - 2 miles
8 - 2.33 miles
10 - 2 miles
11 - 1 mile (it was VERY cold and I had to stop at a mile. There is something 'not right' about not knowing your nose is running until you taste the snot. Just saying.)
13 - 1 mile
16 - 1 mile (Kellen came with me on this one.)
19-30 - out with bronchitis and sinus infection
30 - 3 miles
31 - 2 miles
January mileage total = 16.33 miles
Average mile per day = 0.526
Um...I'm a little away from my goal here. It would seem I have to work on being more consistent, and perhaps work on not coming down with bronchitis and/or a sinus infection again.
But hey, a goal is no fun unless you have to work to achieve it, right? If I could meet my goal right off the bat, I wouldn't be working towards something.
Consistency....consistency...consistency. That's my overarching goal for the year!
I like this goal. Plus, you can always make up for time lost - the year has just started. Good goal - good start on your goal too! Watch out from spring - I'm sure you'll be itching to run then!
ReplyDelete