Funny and cute things that Kellen said today before I zapped out on the recliner and Matt took over full parental, put Kellen to bed, night-night duties:
"Wait just a minute."
"I want to go home and see my Daddy."
"Come on guys. Give me a break." Said from Kellen in the backseat of the car to the guys riding bikes who did not stop like they were supposed to at the stop sign.
"Kellen busy." What is Kellen busy doing? I asked him. "Kellen busy looking at cars."
"Kellen want to see the big bear and Santa Clause come out and say Hi again." referring to the decorations at one of the houses next to our mailbox that we saw yesterday - twice. The Santa Clause comes out of the chimney on top of their deck roof and then descends back into the chimney.
Oh my, oh my...where does he get this stuff?
No comments:
Post a Comment