Well, I feel like I've made some progress today on that spare bathroom project (yes, I'm still working on that!). However, I've gotten my motivation back and I'm actually working on it again, which is a good sign. I've gotten what I hope will be the final layer of caulk on the seam and have taped off the room. Matt will sand the caulk down later on this afternoon, depending on how it's drying. This is supposed to be a quick dry caulk, but it still seems to be a little tacky, so we'll see. I'm hoping to get a coat of primer on it today as well, but it all depends on the drying time of the caulk and subsequent sanding, so everything is up in the air on that one...But, I finally feel like I'm making progress again, which in my book is good. Yeah!
And by the way, I should no longer lose phone calls and my cell phone signal when I move into another room to talk, as yesterday Matt and I got me a new cell phone. For some unknown reason we didn't feel that the $10 to transfer the stored phone numbers into the new phone was worth it and I spent several hours yesterday afternoon converting phone numbers into my new cell phone. Urg! I will NOT do that again! The next time I get a new phone, I will spend the lousy $10 to transfer the phone numbers! On the up-side, I now know how to program phone numbers into my phone...with ease.
While I'm waiting on the caulk to dry in the bathroom, I'm going to work on another project...I'm going to try out my space bags. Yes, I ordered them off of the internet. My mom swears by them and Kellen has outgrown lots of his clothes and I have gotten them back from Julie, with no one else in line to lend them to, so now I have to actually store them. Let's see how this storage experiment works!
No comments:
Post a Comment