I went in to get Kellen just now, and those were some of the first words out of his mouth, after he told me that he heard the train coming and that he had broken a book. He also informed me that he wanted to watch the Madagascar music (music video that accompanies the DVD) and dance. Hello! it's 6:20AM - boy does he wake up with lots of energy - sometimes at least! He's so cute when he tells me that, "I like ta' move it, move it!"
As for me...I was just exhausted last night! Lost was a rerun - again! Arg! And I couldn't even muster the energy to make it through all of Alias...Someone had kidnapped Syndey and was drugging her? That tells you how far into the show I made it! I'll have to get online and get the update...and I didn't want to miss any of the shows this season, either...arg Rebecca!
No comments:
Post a Comment